Friday, 9 May 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Miley Cyrus Live @ Heaven Nightclub


Surprise, surprise motherfuckers! 

Miley decided to use her day off from her world tour to treat her fans to a surprise performance in Heaven nightclub (London). I just got from the show and I must say: you haven't partied until you've partied with Miley. The show was so amazing that even owner Jeremy Joseph was left speechless. Such a real and powerful entertainer. She sang, danced, punched balloons all over the place, twerked, spinned a blow up doll above her head (holding it by the dick) and raped it, celebrated her friend's birthday and finally showed everyone who's got the biggest cock! And after singing SMS (Bangerz), Love Money Party, #GETITRIGHT, 4x4, Wrecking Ball and We Can't Stop, she noticed that she forgot to include Party In the USA UK in the setlist and decided to sing it acapella. Finally: her speeches. Encouraging love, fucking off exes, celebrating friendship, showing off her love for partying and simply having fun. Completely raw and real. 

I've been her fan for so many years and after her concert on Tuesday I was in complete adoration. Tonight? She proved to be the baddest popstar. I sorta want her to be my best friend now. Miley, call me!!!

Check out all the exclusive pictures and videos after the jump!














































No comments:

Post a Comment